This photo is of my husband at our house. It was taken 3 days before the house burned to the ground. The fire started in our bedroom behind my husbands head, he managed to get out safely. We believe it was a warning from his grandmother. Photo taken a with Mavica digital camera August 2002.
*You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you are all the same*
Thanks for sharing your photo with us. Sorry to hear about your house burning to the ground. Your photo is very strange indeed, however because your husband is smoking, we can't rule out the fact that this might be cigarette smoke captured by the flash.
Happy Hauntings, "Ghost Photos From Around The World"
Back to Ghosts of Tombstone Menu Page
to TombstoneArizona.com (Main Homepage)
© -2005 All Rights Reserved - No Part of this Website nor any of it's contents may be reproduced in any manner without written permission from TombstoneArizona.com Violators will prosecuted by law and be haunted mysteriously for the rest of their lives. webmaster